HISTORY

Château Claud-Bellevue is a 10 hectares vineyard property located in the surroundings of St. Emilion at the top of the hill of the peaceful town of Belvès-de-Castillon.
An ancient Priory, built in 1663, it is all surrounded by vines with a privileged terroir and a magnificent exposure which gives to their wines the essence of the wines of St. Emilion, which is famous for the growth of Merlot, Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon grape varieties.
In 2009 the property was bought by Ana and Harry Bockmeulen who modernised the house and buildings undertook the challenge of restructuring the vineyard changing and updating the winemaking process in their quest for excellency.
In the lovely grounds of the main house we have incorporated a beautiful B&B characterised by its comfort and new concept in hospitality.